The Management Board of joint-stock company “VALMIERAS STIKLA ŠĶIEDRA”, registration number: 40003031676, legal address: Cempu street 13, Valmiera, LV-4201, Latvia (hereafter – the Company) calls up and announces that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company will take place on July 29, 2021, at 11.00 am at the premises of the Company at Cempu street 13, Valmiera, LV-4201, Latvia and using electronic means of communication.
1. Reports of the Management Board, the Council and the statement of the Sworn auditor, approval of the Annual Report year 2020.
2. Coverage of losses for the year 2020.
3. Election of the sworn auditor for the audit of the Annual report for year 2021 and determination of the remuneration for the auditor.
4. Election of the Council and determination of the remuneration for the Council.
5. Termination of the Audit Committee.
6. Reduction of share capital.
7. Amendments to the Articles of Association.
The record date for participation at the Annual general meeting of shareholders of the Company is July 21, 2021. Only those persons who are shareholders on the record date with the amount of the shares they own on the record date have right to participate at the Annual general meeting of shareholders of the Company to be held on July 29, 2021.
VOTING PRIOR THE SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
Considering the COVID-19 pandemic with the aim to preserve the health of shareholders, the Company’s employees as well as the public in general, we encourage all shareholders to attend the meeting in a written remote mode, by filling in a voting form which is available by e-mail upon request (by sending the request from July 15, 2021, to the e-mail: Ilze.Saviele@valmiera-glass.com).
We kindly ask completed voting form to be sent to:
• electronically signed with a qualified electronic signature to the Company's e-mail address Ilze.Saviele@valmiera-glass.com; or
• in a paper form signed to the postal address of the Company: Cempu street 13, Valmiera, LV-4201, Latvia. In this case, the voting form should be notarized and the shareholder’s/proxy’s contact information (telephone number and email addresses) attached in order to let the Company's Management Board identify the shareholder.
Shareholders have the right to participate in the meeting (including filling and submitting the voting form) in person or by the mediation of their legal representatives or authorized persons. The authorized person should attach to the voting form the power of attorney or present it in the presence, legal representatives of foreign legal persons should attach to the voting form the document proofing representation rights or present it in the presence. The issued power of attorneys should be notarized or electronically signed with a qualified electronic signature.
A shareholder who has voted prior to the shareholders' meeting may request the Company to confirm receipt of the voting form. The Company shall send the shareholder confirmation without delay after receiving the shareholder's voting form.
All duly completed voting forms received by the Company till July 28, 2021, will be taken into account.
The shareholders' meeting in presence will be held considering restrictions set out by the government of the Republic of Latvia due to the COVID-19 pandemic and by electronic means of communication using Microsoft Teams online solution.
In order to register for participation in the shareholders’ meeting, a shareholder shall submit an application which is available by e-mail upon request (by sending the request from July 15, 2021, to the e-mail: Ilze.Saviele@valmiera-glass.com) and attach to it a copy of his/her/proxy passport or personal identification card.
We kindly ask the completed application with an attached copy of passport or personal identification card to be sent to:
• electronically signed with the qualified electronic signature to the Company's e-mail address Ilze.Saviele@valmiera-glass.com; or
• in a paper form signed to the postal address of the company: Cempu street 13, Valmiera, LV-4201, Latvia.
Shareholders shall be registered for participation in the meeting if they duly apply for participation until July 28, 2021, 12.00. Shareholders will receive access information to the online meeting via e-mail indicated in the application form. Before the meeting, the Management Board of the Company will carry out identification of the shareholder based on a submitted copy of passport or personal identification card comparing it with the original of the document shown by the shareholder or the representative. Voting during the meeting will be possible by electronic means of communication using Microsoft Teams online solution.
Shareholders of the Company can get acquainted with the Company’s annual report and the draft decisions as well as receive additional information and give their suggestions and ask questions on the Agenda starting from July 15, 2021 (with Company’s annual report and amendments of Articles of Association from June 29) till July 28, 2021, on working days in an electronic way only by sending a request to the e-mail: Ilze.Saviele@valmiera-glass.com.