(E-Glass 600º C)
Textured glass fibre yarns are made of alkali-free alumina borosilicate E-type glass fibre (ET) with filament diameters of 6, 9 or 11 μm.
- for making special RECO cloths used in the making of tiles;
- for making wallpapers and decorative cloths;
- for making thermal insulation cloths, laces and brake linings.
- moisture content: < 0.20%;
- L.O.I.: 0.2–1.1%.
- 302P - silane sizing;
- 401 - starch/resin base sizing for texturing;
- B3/4J - starch sizing.
Parameters: E-glass textured yarns are delivered on cylindrical cardboard bobbins, the weight per bobbin is 5 to 7 kg.
Designation: e.g. ET9-140, where:
ET - type (E- glass textured yarn),
9 - diameter of filament in μm,
140 - linear density of the yarn in tex* (* - weight of 1000 m of yarn in grams).
(HR-Glass 800º C)
HR-glass is alkali-free aluminosilicate glass that does not contain boron oxide and fluorine. This glass type could fully substitute E-glass in various aspects. The most important feature of this type of glass is its thermal resistance of up to 800°C.
Advantages of HR glass fibre compared to E-glass:
- better chemical resistance, particularly in acidic, as well as alkaline and water environments;
- better thermal resistance;
- better dielectric properties;
- equal durability;
- environmentally friendly glass melting process - does not create dust emissions containing boron oxide.
We offer textured yarns with a high SiO2 content or silica textured yarns (KT). Textured high-silica yarns are a new-generation heat resistant material.
Application: broad-spectrum; products can be used in various high-tech fields (such as aviation and space industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, special clothing manufacturing, power production, machine building, etc.) that require heat resistant (up to 1000°C) materials. High-silica materials can be used anywhere where low thermal conductivity, inertness to most chemical reagents, resistance to organic and mineral acids (except hydrofluoric acids and phosphoric acids), weak alkali, water and high-pressure steam is required.
Shrinkage at 1000°C: up to 12% for thermally non-treated textured yarns.
Parameters: textured high-silica yarns are delivered on cylindrical cardboard bobbins, the weight per bobbin is 5.5 to 6 kg.
Designation: e.g. KT6-540, where:
KT - type (textured high-silica yarn),
6 - diameter of filament in μm,
540 - linear density of yarn in tex* (* - weight of 1000 m of yarn in grams).